Sound Summit: A Benefit for the Mountain
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Gates open at 10:00am; music from 11:00am – 7:00pm
The historic Mountain Theater, Ridgecrest Blvd in Mount Tamalpais State Park
- Tedeschi Trucks Band
- Dr. John and The Nite Trippers
- The Mother Hips
- Portland Cello Project
- The Mother Truckers
- Masters of Ceremonies Murph & Mac
- Minister of Mirth Wavy Gravy
- Roots & Rhythm Spin Master Harry Duncan
- Special Guest Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead. Bob played this very venue with the Dead in 1966!
- Advance tickets available online at SoundSummit.net are $90 for adults; $45 for kids 12 & under; children under 2 are free.
- Day of Show tickets (if available are $100/adults and $45/kids 12 & under; children under 2 are free.
For transportation tips, including shuttle, hiking biking and driving, please visit SoundSummit.net.