It’s taco time! Cinco de Mayo weekend, your favorite fiesta returns – Lucha Libre Taco-Con!
Join SoMa StrEat Food Park and Funcheap as we devour tons of tasty tacos and experience the action of a spec-taco-lar Mexican wrestling showdown. Mexican cervezas, micheladas, and housemade sangrias will help you find your outside voice. Come cheer and jeer as macho luchadores rumble, tumble, and flying scissor kick their way to taco glory!
Then mix and match your perfect plate from SF’s tastiest taco vendors, each showcasing the best Mexican, Peruvian, Salvadorian, fusion, and even Filipino flavors. Start simple with the satisfying zing of raw onion, cilantro, and lime. Then go for the gold and load your carnitas, carne asada, and al pastor with crema, guac, enough salsas to drip down the side of your hand.
We’re celebrating that good-for-the-soul kind of taco-love that can’t be denied, guaranteed to have you gobbling and grinning all day long.
- FREE kids 5 & under, $10 kids 6+
- $5 Hella Early Bird General Admission
- $10 Early Bird General Admission
- $15 Advance General Admission
- $20 Door: while supplies last
- $40 VIP Experience: Includes exclusive ringside seating, one complimentary beer, and photo opportunities with the luchadores in the ring!
- All you can drink Mexican beer, micheladas, and housemade sangrias sold day-of at the bar! -
LUCHA LIBRE TACO-CON DETAILS
- SF's Most Taco’bout Taco Festival
- Live Lucha Libre Wrestling Show
- 10+ taco vendors
- Latin drink specials
- All ages, dogs welcome, rain or shine