LOCAL INDOOR SPOTS
* I Made It! Glass Creations, San Rafael, 50% Give Back next Wednesday, October 18th
* PoekieNook, Mill Valley, FREE drop-in time for any family who evacuated their home due to the fires up North
* BirdSong, Mill Valley, Create Your Instruction Manual- proceeds to Sonoma Strong, Sunday, October 15th
- Ark Row, Tiburon
- Art A Bloom, San Anselmo
- ARTifact, Corte Madera
- Falkirk Cultural Center, San Rafael
- MASTERWORKS Children’s Art Studio, Corte Madera
- Side Door Studio, San Rafael
- Studio 4 Art, Novato and Mill Valley
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
* MV Code Club, Greenbrae, Mill Valley, San Francisco, Redwood City and Albany. Thank you for entertaining 18 North Bay kids displaced from fires at a free coding camp in Greenbrae last week.
* Play-Well, San Anselmo, Free drop-in from the rest of October and all of November.
- CyberGarage, San Anselmo
INDOOR PLACES TO RELEASE ENERGY INDOORS
* Sing Dance Play, Novato, is offering free Open Play to evacuated families Monday mornings & Tu-Fri afternoons thru November.
* Love 2 Dance, Novato, Free dance party of Saturday, October 14, 1–4 pm, with dancing, bounce house, face painting, piñata, and fun.
* Marin Elite Gymnastics Academy, San Rafael, Anyone in the gymnastics community affected can train with MEGA for free.
- Cal Star Gymnastics Indoor Power Play, Novato
- House of Air, San Francisco
- San Rafael Gymnastics
- GymWorld, San Rafael
- PlayLand, Sausalito
- The Cave, Corte Madera
Sports City Fire Relief Camp (Cotati) 9am -2pm Mon – Fri, includes lunch and a snack daily (pizza slice, fruit, water, and snack crackers or chips), arcade play, bowling, rock n jump, and camp games on the fields at Sports City. Contact us at email@example.com
Petaluma Academy of Martial Arts (PAMA): Will be opening up the school next week from 12-2pm for free fun/games for all kids in the evacuation centers. 620 Petaluma Blvd. North.
Rebounderz, Free place for children under 8 years old to play, free wifi. 555 Rohnert Park Expressway West, Rohnert Park. 1pm-8pm
Adventure Recreation, 2200 Petaluma Blvd. N. 10am-3:30pm. Children under 2 are $5, children over 2 $10, but will be flexible for those that don't have money. 2200 Petaluma North in Petaluma outlets next to Saks Off 5th store.
Copperfield’s Books Petaluma: Free wifi, allows dogs, water, stickers & crayons for children.