EdRev (Education Revolution) is a unique one-day event for the 1 in 5 students with learning and attention challenges, often compounded by anxiety and depression, as well as their parents, educators, and other support professionals.
Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 9am – 4pm
AT&T Park, San Francisco
EdRev: Awareness. Access. Action. will give you the chance to experience:
Information: Learn from renowned speakers presenting their work from the cutting edge of learning science
Resources: Explore a diverse range of resources presented by tech companies, service providers, schools, colleges and support organizations
Celebration: Experience an atmosphere where students’ strengths are celebrated and the stigma of LD disappears
Community: Connect with parents, educators and students who are all on the same journey as you
What will I experience at EdRev Expo?
EdRev Expo combines an educational conference with a celebratory community day at the ballpark, where you will have access to:
- Inspirational speaker Byron Pitts, Co-Anchor of ABC’s Nightline & Author of Be the One, who will host the day and share the story of his own journey with learning challenges.
- Choice of 20+ workshops where thought leaders share the latest developments in learning science, along with practical strategies for home, school and life.
- Exhibit hall showcasing the latest learning technology, a stunning student art gallery, as well as 100+ schools, community organizations and service providers focused specifically on learning and attention differences.
- Student celebration on the field with live music and outdoor activities.
New features at EdRev Expo 2018 will include:
- Free, onsite 30-minute consultations for parents with expert psychologists from CHC so parents can access care on the spot
- Health, wellness and self-care expo track for students
- Free attendance for all!
EdRev (Education Revolution) is a unique day of information, resources, celebration and community for students who learn differently and the families and professionals who support them. Learn more at EdRevSF.org, or on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube.