Have a touch of the holiday blues? Then visiting one of these over-the-top Christmas Houses is a must. Inject a little kid imagination and watch the holiday magic unfold. I've rounded up some of the best holiday displays in and around Marin. So start a new holiday tradition this year by checking out these spectacular sights. Get out and enjoy this wildly popular seasonal activity. They're definitely worth the trip.
Rombeiro’s Christmas House
- 34 Devonshire Dr., Novato
- Off 101 take San Marin Exit West, Left on Center Rd, Left on Devonshire Dr.
- The second week in December, Horse Drawn Carriage Tours by Indian Valley Carriage offers 55 minute tours of decorated housed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 383 Quietwood Drive, Marinwood, San Rafael
- Off 101 take Marinwood Exit West onto Miller Creek Rd., Left on Las Gallinas Ave., Right on Pinewood Dr., Left on Quietwood Dr.
- Website: sonic.net/~ren383
- 417 Blackstone Drive, Marinwood, San Rafael
- Off 101 take Marinwood Exit West onto Miller Creek Rd., Right on Las Gallinas Ave., Left on Blackstone Dr.
- Website: facebook.com/MickeyMouseChristmasHouse
- 340 Jean St, Mill Valley
- From Shoreline Highway, Left onto Ross Dr, Right onto Jean St.
- Website: facebook.com/tamvalleymegatree
- Timed to the music on 96.1FM
Weaver's Winter Wonderland
- 1190 Cielo Circle Rohnert Park
- 101 off at W Sierra Avenue and turn right, W Sierra turns into Cotati Ave, left on Camino Colegio, right on Cala Way, Left on Cielo Circle
- Winners of Light Fight 2014
- 1938 Fifth Avenue, San Rafael
- Website: westendnursery.com/a_family_tradition
- Pick up free self-guided tour at the Petaluma Visitors Center, 210 Lakeville St.
- 60 Surfwood Circle, San Rafael
- A 14' Illuminated StarWars AT-AT, dressed as Rudolph made out of 203 PVC pipes, 190 strands of lights (19,000 twinkle lights total) and 2,500 zip ties.