Crowds turn out all over the Bay Area to celebrate the Fourth of July. From parades, to craft fairs, festivals and live music, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Angel Island
- Corte Madera-Larkspur, 10:30am, parade and festivities
- Fair Fireworks and S’more Feast, 8:30 – 10:30pm, see the Marin County Fair fireworks from the top of the Nike Site at McInnis Park. This event is on July 1st.
- Inverness, 9am-1pm, Small fun local event in the town of Inverness with foot races for everyone from toddlers to adults. See a slice of Inverness.
- Larkspur, 8-11am pancake breakfast
- Marin County Fair, San Rafael
- Marinwood, 8:30-11:30am pancake breakfast at the fire department
- Mill Valley (Stolte Grove, Homestead Valley), 11am-2pm parade, BBQ
- Nicasio, BBQ and live music on the Lawn
- Novato, 8am The Firecracker Run, 7-10am Buckaroo Breakfast, 10am Vintage Military & WWII Sherman Tank Parade
- Ross, 11am parade, 12-2pm festivities
- San Geronimo Valley & Woodacre, pancake breakfast at the fire station 8-11am, parade and fun day at Dickson Ranch
- Sausalito, 10am-12pm parade, 12-5pm festival, 9:20pm fireworks
- Sleepy Hollow, 11am parade
- Tiburon Yacht Club, 1pm July 4th BBQ
- Tug of War between the towns of Bolinas and Stinson Beach
- Pier 39, music and festivites start at 12pm, fireworks at 9:30pm, San Francisco
- The San Francisco Mime Troupe, 19th & Dolores Park, San Francisco
- Berkeley Marina, 12-10pm
- Jack London Square, 11am-4pm, featuring food, music and much more! Sorry no fireworks! Oakland
- Alameda County Fair
- Alameda Parade
- Fremont 4th of July Parade
- Pleasant Hill Parade
- Petaluma 4th of July Fireworks
- July 3rd Independence Day Fireworks Extravaganza and Music Festival, Sebastopol
- Bodega Bay Over Fireworks (July 2nd)
- Red, White & Boom, Santa Rosa
- 4th of July in Kenwood
- Sonoma Community Center’s Old-Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration
* All events were checked but may change without notice. Please make sure to double-check before heading out. What is your favorite place to celebrate the 4th of July?