Another incredible weekend of cool activities. Whether you are celebrating Passover or Easter, there are tons of AWESOME things to do.
Friday, April 3, Passover
Kent Island Restoration, 10am – 2pm, ages 5+, restore the unique ecosystem on Kent Island in Bolinas Lagoon, meet at the public dock on Wharf Rd in Bolinas (across from the College of Marin biology lab.)
Egg Hunt, 8:15pm, Children 8+, bring flashlights and baskets, Memorial Park, San Anselmo.
Whales: Giants of the Deep, Interactive exhibit highlights whale biology and conservation with hands-on whale lab, colossal skeletons, and rare cultural artifacts, California Academy of Science.
Saturday, April 4, Full Moon, Total Lunar Eclipse
- Marin Country Mart, 9am-2pm, Larkspur.
- EggStravaganza 2015! Downtown Novato.
- Breakfast with Bunny & Egg Hunt, 8-10:30am, Corte Madera Community Center.
- Spring Egg Hunt Extravaganza, 9:30am-1pm, Willard Park, Berkeley.
- Spring Easter Egg Hunt, 10am-12pm, Dunphy Park, Sausalito
- Breakfast with Bunny & Egg Hunt, 10am, Marinwood Park, San Rafael.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 10am-1pm, Bolinas Park, Fairfax.
- Eggster Egghunt & Learning Festival, 10am-3pm, UC Berkeley.
- Spring Faire and Candy Hunt, 10:30am-12pm, Strawberry Recreation Center.
- Bunny Hop and Egg Scramble, 11am-2pm, Belvedere Community Center Park.
- Egg Hunt, Magic Show & Camp Fair, 10:30-12:30am, Memorial Park, San Anselmo.
- Spring Eggstravaganza, 11am-3pm, Sharon Meadow, San Francisco.
- Mobile Rec @ Eggstravaganza, 11am-2pm, Sharon Meadow, San Francisco.
- The Great Egg Hunt, 11am-4pm, Dunsmuir Hellman Historic Estate, Oakland.
- Naturally Dyed Eggs, 2-2:45pm or 3-3:45pm, Botanical Garden, Berkeley.
- Easter Festival, Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco.
- Children’s Fairyland, Oakland.
- Easter Weekend, Playland-Not-at-the-Beach
- Children's Easter Fair, Petaluma Village Premium Outlets
- Brunch with the Easter Bunnies, Jelly Belly Visitor Center, Fairfield.
Toddler Days, 9am-12pm, milk a goat, hold a warm egg from the chickens, and hear the baa of the sheep, Slide Ranch.
Learn How to Build a Chalkboard Planter Stand, 9-12pm, Home Depot.
Santa Venetia Marsh Stroll, 10am – 1pm, low-intensity, one mile hike is a great introduction to exercise for all ages, Meet at the Vendola Drive entrance (across from the old McPhails School.)
Nike Missile Site, 12:30-3:30pm, Marin Headlands.
Read to a Dog, 2-3pm, Corte Madera Library.
Full Moon Adventure at Roy’s Redwoods, 6:30 – 8:30pm, Meet at the Roy’s Redwoods Loop trailhead on Nicasio Valley Rd in San Geronimo.
Muir Woods After Hours, 6:30-8:30pm, ages 8+.
Family Friendly Presidio Park Stewarts, 9-10:30am, watering young plants, removing weeds, and assisting in other stewardship activity. Snacks are provided, Please RSVP to email@example.com
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, 11am & 2pm, ages 8+, Children's Creativity Museum Theatre, San Francisco.
Healthy Parks, Healthy People, 2-4pm, hiking, beginner exercises and family games, Presidio Visitor Center, 50 Montgomery at the corner of Lincoln Boulevard, RSVP 561-4323.
Afternoon Art, 1pm and 4pm, Randall Museum.
Drop-In Science, 10:30, Randall Museum.
Sea Chantey Sing Along Aboard Historic Ship, 8pm, sing-along of sea chanteys and sailor songs aboard a historic ship at San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.
Children’s Fairyland, Oakland.
Kids FREE Day, Schultz Museum 10am-5pm.
Sunday, April 5, Easter
- Spring Celebration & Easter Parade, 10am-5pm, San Francisco.
- Ricky's Restaurant, 10am-2pm, Novato.
- Egg Hunt & Brunch, 10:30am-1pm, Peace Lutheran Church, Mill Valley.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 11:30am, Mount Tam United Methodist Church, Mill Valley.
- Easter Weekend, Playland-Not-at-the-Beach.
- Hunt for the Hare Easter, Safari West.
- Children’s Fairyland, Oakland.
Point Bonita Lighthouse Tour, 12:30-3:30pm, Marin Headlands.
Children’s Storytime and Family Walk, 10:30am, featured book, “Celebrities: Historic & Famous Trees of the World”, San Francisco Botanical Garden in Golden Gate Park.