Sleepovers at a favorite spot are a wildly popular experience and is as exciting as ever for families. Each one offers a unique and special way to enjoy a beloved place and they sell out fast. Bring your pj's and sleeping bag and sleep next to your favorite exhibit, under the stars or on an historic ship and let your imagination run wild.
- Seals and Slippers, Marine Mammal Center, Sausalito
- Family Campouts, Slide Ranch
- Penguins + Pajamas, California Academy of Science
- Wild Nights, San Francisco Zoo
- Youth Group Sleepovers, Aquarium of the Bay
- Bedtime With Beasts, Oakland Zoo
- Seashore Sleepovers, Monterey Bay Aquarium