For video instructions on knots and stitches, visit: POEKIE NOOK
1. You need: a circle cut out of orange fabric, a square cut out of green fabric, scissors, needle, thread and stuffing.
2. Thread the needle and tie a knot. Sew with a running-stitch all around the circle, close to the edge.
3. Pull on your thread so the circle becomes a cup. Put the stuffing in it and pull your string tight until the cup is almost closed.
4. Roll up the green fabric square.
5. Insert the stem in the hole of the pumpkin and do some stitches going through the stem and the pumpkin, until it’s attached tightly.
6. You can make your pumpkins any size!
Poekie Nook offers drop-in hand sewing, and kits for purchase.